- It can be obtained on a screen.
- It is inverted.
- It is formed at the point where the reflected rays actually meet.
- It is on the same side of the mirror where the object is present.
- Size of the image depends upon the distance of the object from the mirror.
- It cannot be obtained on a screen.
- It is always erect.
- It is formed where the reflected rays appear to meet virtually.
- It is always behind the mirror.
of the image varies according to the mirror used, i.e. image is of same
size in plane mirror, larger in concave mirror and smaller in convex