|1. t is form of energy that flow from one object to another when there is a temperature between the objects.|
2. It is total amount of internet energy of the molecules of a body.
3. As a result of heat exchange between two bodies, total amount of heat of two bodies remains unchanged.
4. It is the cause.
5. Its S.I. unit is joule (J).
is a thermal condition of a body. It is the quantity that indicates
whether or not, and in which direction, heat will flow from one to the
- It is proportional to average kinetic energy of the molecules of the body.
- As a result of heat exchange between two bodies’ sum of their temperature before and after exchange is not same.
- It is the effect.
- Its S.I. unit is Kelvin (K).